Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Core DBA
BLANK San Antonio, TX 78238
Gain Federal experience while putting your Database Administrator experience to use! The Squires Group has a need for two talented Oracle Core DBA's for a long term project located in Arlington, VA (partial remote available) or San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, self-driven in database management, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
This Federal project was recently awarded with an Excellence.gov Award. This award recognizes exceptional programs using information technology to improve services to citizens, enhance government operations, and provide a transparent government. The overall goal of the project is to help the government facilitate procurement and logistical needs and to save money. To date, they have saved over $300 million dollars!
Per our Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a Top Secret (TS) clearance.
- Operations and maintenance of the Oracle Databases in a RAC and non-RAC environment
- Troubleshoot database issues and resolve critical production issues that arise
- Database performance tuning
- Install and configure databases
- RMAN backup of databases
- Oracle database patch and database upgrade
- 7+ years of Oracle database administration experience
- 1+ years of Oracle RAC experience
- 1+ years of Oracle Data Guard experience
- Per our Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a Top Secret (TS) clearance
- Exadata experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.