Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management Functional Analyst, SME
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking a highly respected Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management Functional Analyst SME for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. The SME will gather requirements and provide implementation support for Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 for shared service environment.
Does this Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management position speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check.
- Provide requirement analysis, process review, configuration and development, documentation, implementation services, and system enhancements within a shared service Oracle Federal Financial R12 environment
- Identify processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to R12 standard model
- Develop process designs and add new system configurations to enable designs
- Perform testing activities and resolving issues, leading enhancements and supporting users
- Assist with training sessions
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts, and results, and project issues as needed
- Oracle Release 12.2.4 and greater hands-on experience with Oracle EBS CLM, Purchasing, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, iProcurement, and/or iSupplier portal
- 12-14 years of experience in complete life cycle of complex Federal Oracle Application projects in implementing Oracle R12 Federal Financial (CLM, iProcurement, Purchasing and Payables) applications with emphasis on analysis, implementation, and problem resolution
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition and Procurement regulations, requirements, and processes including understanding FAR/DFARS compliant processes
- Ability to independently develop functional design documents
- Ability to produce client documents to a high standard
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.