Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Configuration Manager
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, needs an Oracle Configuration Manager. This is your chance to join the hottest Federal Oracle R12 implementation project in the nation’s capital region. Our client will be working with multiple Federal Agencies. This project sets the scope for financial system modernization in a manner that reduces project cost and aligns projects more closely to the top priorities of the federal agency’s business needs. Come join us for this exciting Federal Oracle R12 implementation multiyear project.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance for this assignment located in Reston, VA.
- Day-to-day Oracle Apps DBA R12.2.2 activities (release/config mgmt., functional and technical set-up, migrations, etc.)
- Complete new installs, patches, upgrades and external application rehosting migrations
- Manage service level agreements related to DBA activities including timelines and deliverables
- Release management
- Document and track software deployment defects and support engineers to resolve issues
- 5+ years’ experience as a Configuration Manager on an Oracle Federal Financials R12 Project
- Functional knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials
- Experience with applying and validating BR100‘s
- Experience performing back-end queries to validate BR100 CR setup and error fixes
- Experience with functional setups via a Loader Data (LDT) build or Config Snapshot tool
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.