Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Cloud SCM Technical Lead
Washington, DC 20003 US
Our client is modernizing one of its Federal client's Oracle E-Business (EBS) Finance Systems and migrating to Oracle ERP Cloud (SaaS) solution. They are looking for an Oracle Cloud SCM Technical Lead to work REMOTE (must be east coast hours) on a project based in San Antonio, TX. Your understanding of the challenges the client faces, and your ability to work with others to explore and define the Oracle Cloud SCM solution and custom development for assigned modules, will be critical to your success.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Lead a small team of technical experts to design the data conversion, integrations, infrastructure, and security authorization of an Oracle Cloud SCM implementation
- Understand company's business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities, and how they affect the Oracle Cloud SCM technology
- Work with stakeholders to understand the key challenges they face
- Work with the team to explore and define the Oracle Cloud SCM solution and custom development for assigned modules
- Identify risks, issues, and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution
- Define the client's new to-be business processes and design new business process workflow as required
- Lead business analyst resources through the documentation of functional requirements for assigned modules, collaboration with developers to design custom development objects, documentation of infrastructure and security requirements, planning for data conversion.
- Key Deliverables:
- Data Collection Schedule and Approach
- Environmental Instance Strategy
- Refined Solution Blueprint
- Security Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Experience with reports development using BI Publisher and OTBI
- Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Studios (VBCS) experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience leading the technical design and development of COTS products
- Ability to transform customer requirements into an achievable solution design and custom development object design
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to the application to coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design and build tasks
- Strong project management and leadership skills to drive team towards completion of tasks according to schedule
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements
- Oracle Cloud SCM experience, especially Demand Management, Order Management, Product Management, Supply Chain Execution (Cost Management, Inventory, Spares Management, Warehouse Management, and Manufacturing), and Supply Chain Planning
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.