Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle CLM Developer
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Developers with Oracle Federal Financials RICE-W experience for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials R12 based Financial System.
Does this CLM opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is a highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
The primary focus will be on Oracle CLM, and will focus on CLM design & development in support of RICE-W in the Oracle modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections. Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined to be in compliance with CMMI Level3. Review Change Requests and provide assistance in gathering requirements. Provide technical support during the release testing phases. Provide detailed deployment instructions for successful migration/backout of code. Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules. As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the development team.
Oracle CLM Technical Developer Qualifications:
- 5 – 7 years Technical experience with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases
- Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM, and Advanced Collections
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Experience with Shell/Perl scripting
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.