Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Apps DBA
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Applications DBAs for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region!
Does this Oracle Application DBA opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Support an implementation project from the initiation through deployment phases and facilitate an effective transition of DBA activities to O&M production staff in a complex environment which includes Oracle applications R12.2.x, Oracle Single Sign-on, OBIEE/OBIA, web services/SOA, Oracle GRC, OEM, Markview and Sunflower and other customer specific, Oracle database-based applications
- Provide database administration, specifically focusing on technology, strategy and operations of Oracle apps R12.2, Sunflower, Oracle GRC, Oracle Single sign on, OBIEE and related bolt ons and underlying technologies
- Support strategic projects and provide technical services on a wide range of database technologies running on UNIX Solaris and Windows platforms
- Perform installation and upgrade of applications, databases, and tools including patching of technology stack and databases and performance tuning
- Recommend improvements to processes and procedures to increase productivity, reduce maintenance cycles, and improve quality delivery
- Support and maintain backup and recovery activities and processes utilizing Oracle RMAN (Recovery Manager)
- Perform cloning of application and database instances utilizing Oracle’s Rapid Clone methodology, Oracle RMAN (Recovery Manager), and Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC)
- Provide on-call support to production environments including weekend support
- Must have experience providing technical support for Oracle RAC, Oracle 12c Database, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.2.x all are required skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Background Check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2.Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3.Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.