Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle/ SQL DBA/Developer
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. An Oracle/SQL DBA is needed to upgrade an aging ERP Federal system. This is a long-term Federal contract located in Reston, VA.
The upgrade team is in need of an energetic DBA with development skills to help deliver a fully integrated solution that will reduce customizations, leverage out-of-the-box capabilities, increase operations efficiencies, reduce high-fixed costs, and reduce the number of ancillary application systems. The DBA will interact with other teams to troubleshoot, address shortcomings, and meet general operational needs in support of the business.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Design, develop, and maintain automation for installation, configuration, and operation of SQL Server and other database management systems on cloud-based servers
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and meet support needs of the business
- Provide Oracle or SQL Server database administration and tuning
- Provide Unix OS management and tuning
- Bachelor of Science or higher, in computer science or related field
- Background in data structures, algorithms, and heuristics
- Ability to develop with object-oriented, functional, and scripting languages (SQL)
- Development skills such as source code control, debugging, code base management, encapsulation, and software development methodologies
- 5 years DBA experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- Experience with Amazon Web services
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience with storage systems
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.