Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Operations Center Supervisor
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years,) they are looking to hire several Operations Center Supervisors in their Columbia, MD location. As an Operations Center Supervisor, you will supervise the centralized/field operations staff in the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational problems or hardware installations.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Manage operational management team and service delivery staff to ensure service levels, and objectives are met
- Implement operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Investigate matters of significance, recommend and implement appropriate course of action
- Coordinate and communicate with other managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance
- Implement moderately complex core business processes and assist in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service
- Identify process matters of significance or enhancements and implements
- Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product
- Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel actions
- Prepare and recommend operating and personnel budgets for approval
- Monitor spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary
- 7 years of experience (or combination of work history and education)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of desktop, voice and/or data communications, and LAN telecommunications including desktop and switching equipment, vendors, networking, network components, user training, installation, and customer service
- Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Openview, Solarwinds a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.