Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
OpenText EIM / Maximo Developer
Chattanooga, TN 37402 US
Our direct client of more than 20 years is a prestigious Federal Integrator who provides a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation. They have a contract opportunity for an OpenText EIM / Maximo Developer to support a Federal Agency located in Chattanooga, TN. As an OpenText EIM / Maximo Developer, you will provide support in developing design and program specifications. The work is REMOTE, but the client desires candidates that live in the Southeastern United States, with proximity to their locations in Chattanooga, TN, Knoxville, TN, or Atlanta, GA. Occasional travel to the client site may be needed for special events.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Provide support in developing design and program specifications
- Develop program specifications and validate program accuracy by preparing unit test plans/scenarios and evaluating results against plans
- Provide support to systems analyst in determining appropriate technical solutions
- Develop code for the medium to complex programs
- Act as a resource to guide, instruct, and / or monitor team members in coding techniques, technical and user procedures, and established standards
- Modify new or existing programs to reflect changes in systems requirements
- Prepare work unit packages which include source code, documentation, unit test data/plans, debugging, and evaluating test results against expected results
- Complete evaluation, coding, testing, and documenting of solutions to SIRs
- Perform assigned maintenance to project libraries and data files, to help ensure program code and file are available for use
- Document and resolve work unit issues
- Perform root cause analysis for incidents and problems
- 2 - 4 years of experience with the following:
- OpenText Enterprise Information Management
- C# Programming Language
- Visual Basic.NET Programming Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.