Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235 | Contract
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have contract opportunities for OpenStack Engineers to work in their Baltimore, MD location. You will support the client’s Office of Hardware Engineering (OHE), working on a team tasked with providing engineering support and consulting services to deploy an OpenStack based private cloud suite.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Provide recommendations for Ansible configuration and deployment and CloudForms configuration and deployment to support the Red Hat Open Stack Platform (RHOSP) environment
- Evaluate OnPremise cloud hosting requirements, including multi-tenancy, scale, high availability, disaster recovery, growth, and automation
- Provide recommendations for network design and connectivity to support (RHOSP) deployments
- Provide recommendations for RHOSP data and control plane segmentation to provide required performance, redundancy, and availability of services
- Provide recommendations for Ceph configuration and deployment and Turbonomic configuration and deployment to support the RHOSP environment
- Determine appropriate server hardware per environments
- Collaborate with engineers to review upgrades to Openstack systems
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems/software programs on various platforms
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of related experience
- 6+ years of experience with Linux System Administration
- 6+ years of experience building and maintaining cloud environments
- 4 years of experience with OpenStack services
- 4 years of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) based patch management experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply, and must be able to pass the client’s background check
- 4 years of Ansible and Ruby
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.