Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
NoSQL Developer / Streaming Data / Big Data Developer
901 D Street SW, Suite 1010 Washington, DC
Our client is looking to add an experienced NoSQL Developer / Streaming Data / Big Data Developer to their Federal project located in Washington, DC. This position involves the integration of enterprise data into a cohesive analytical data warehouse. You will be working on new application development and production application support as part of a rapid application development team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- 5 years of experience developing Java based software solutions
- 2 years of experience with Apache Hadoop tools
- 2 years of experience with NoSQL implementation, including stream processing
- 2 years of complex SQL Development and tuning experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
- Postal or mailing industry experience
- Experience with Apache Cassandra
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience programming in Scala
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.