Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Network Engineer - Senior Level
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202
Join a Federal Agency with a “feel good” mission to save lives! Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to work at their client site in Crystal City, VA. This position requires excellent presentation and communication skills including high-level communications with the customer and technical communications with peers. You will lead the discussion on technical networking engineering matters and help define strategic engineering direction.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an interim Secret clearance.
- Support wireless technology including management and delivery (Including but not limited to AP’s, controllers and management software)
- Analyze VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting
- Analyze and design dynamic routing including EIGRP and BGP
- Provide Tier 4 escalation support for the dedicated Network Team
- Design and configure LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware including Cisco routers and switches
- Assess functional requirements and derive detailed network designs that meet the connectivity and cyber security needs of the government
- Provide problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience, expert opinion and standard operating procedures, including immediate resolution where possible
- Document and propose solutions for network problems and work with appropriate personnel to achieve resolution
- 5 years of network experience
- Strong understanding of inter-networking technologies including VLAN, STP, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, VRF, and VPN
- Enterprise Wireless Networking design and build experience is mandatory
- AWS and Cisco VOIP experience are a plus!
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certifications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an interim Secret clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.