Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Network Administrator is needed to support a Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a Network Administrator, you will assist with the standup and configuration of a UNIX/Linux landscape in an AWS cloud environment. Responsibilities may include the installation and configuration of firewalls, IDS, IPS, reverse proxies, and VPN capabilities. The administrator will also support all aspects of the application installations and configurations.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 7 years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- 7 years of Networking experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
- RedHat Linux experience
- Oracle Enterprise Linux experience
- SUSE Enterprise Linux experience
- Amazon Linux experience
- SAP ECC, BW, SolMan experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.