Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Network Administrator is needed to support a Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a Network Administrator, you will assist with the standup and configuration of a UNIX/Linux landscape in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment. Responsibilities may include the installation and configuration of firewalls, IDS, IPS, reverse proxies, and VPN capabilities. The administrator will also support all aspects of the application installations and configurations.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 7 years of AWS experience
- 7 years of Networking experience
- 7 years of experience using a variety of vendors and technologies such as next-gen firewall applications from Palo Alto Networks, F5 Networks and Cisco Systems
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
- RedHat Linux experience
- Oracle Enterprise Linux experience
- SUSE Enterprise Linux experience
- Amazon Linux experience
- SAP ECC, BW, SolMan experience
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.