Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
We have an exciting opportunity with our prestigious client, an industry leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opening for a MuleSoft Developer to provide surge support for an existing MuleSoft Development team.
Bring your talent to this important Federal Agency serving over 15 million Americans. This position is located in Washington, DC, and has remote possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Build integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, and SOAP services using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Create technical design specifications and participate in the technical project planning process with IT business analysts.
- Assist in the deployment and test of new modules, upgrades and fixes
- Built unit test cases using MUnit
- Make modules production-ready by following release procedures and completing version control documents
- Review modules for quality assurance and check compliance with application standards and SLAs
- Provide ongoing maintenance of existing programs and interfaces
- Create deployment plans and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience with MuleSoft / Mule ESB
- 2 years REST experience
- 4+ years of SOAP/SOA experience
- 1 year of experience with Oracle and Salesforce Integration and Configuration
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.