Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Mobility Deployment Analyst, Senior
San Antonio, TX 78238
Our client has an immediate need for two (2) Senior Mobility Deployment Analysts to work on a Federal Project located in San Antonio, TX. The Mobility Deployment Senior Analyst will support the ongoing transformation of the client’s mobility landscape, including introduction of new collaboration and security capabilities, as well as the expansion of device types.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- 5+ years of progressive experience working in a medium to large IT environment
- 3+ years of experience in the integration and management of Windows application servers and the installation, configuration, and support of applications and devices
- 2+ years of experience with technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry mobile devices in an enterprise setting
- 2+ years of experience with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) tool
- Must possess certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT level II, such as Security+
- Must possess a mobility-related certification including but not limited to Mobility+, MCSE: Mobility and AirWatch Expert Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.