Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Mobile Infrastructure Engineer
Woodlawn Woodlawn, MD
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opportunity for a Mobile Infrastructure Engineer to work in their Baltimore, MD location. You will be providing support for several proof of concept efforts to implement, integrate and build the infrastructure of mobile solutions On-Premise and in the Cloud.
Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Provide solutions for integration with enterprise email servers; corporate websites, SSO, AD/AZURE AD, O365, and PIV-Detc
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 6 years of general IT experience
- 3 years implementing, integrating, and setting up the infrastructure of mobile solutions On-Premise and in the Cloud
- Knowledge of server, networking, and security integration On-Premise and in Cloud Environments
- Experience in application testing as well as writing test scripts
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, and Windows mobile platforms
- Experience creating technical documents such as use cases; integration control docs, network, and architectural diagrams
- Per our Federal Government Contract, H1 candidates are welcome to apply and must be able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.