Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Mobile Application Developer, Junior Level
Alexandria, VA 22304
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opportunity for a Junior Mobile Application Developer in Alexandria, VA. Your experience with the development and deployment of enterprise mobile applications is critical to your success on the project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline or significant mobile/web related technology experience
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Object Oriented software development
- Mobile application (native or mobile web app) or enterprise web application development, including native iOS application development
- Developing and utilizing RESTful web services (Java, .NET, or NodeJS)
- Working with small to medium sized development teams
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with the following:
- Cross-platform mobile application development (PhoneGap/Cordova/Ionic)
- Responsive web application design (Bootstrap)
- Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing
- Java, Spring Framework, and SQL Server
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.