Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Mobile Application Developer, Junior Level
Alexandria, VA 22304
In business for over 60 years, our client provides a range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opportunity for a Junior Mobile Application Developer in Alexandria, VA. Your experience with the development and deployment of enterprise mobile applications is critical to your success on the project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline or significant mobile/web related technology experience
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Object Oriented software development
- Mobile application (native or mobile web app) or enterprise web application development, including native iOS application development
- Developing and utilizing RESTful web services (Java, .NET, or NodeJS)
- Working with small to medium sized development teams
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with the following:
- Cross-platform mobile application development (PhoneGap/Cordova/Ionic)
- Responsive web application design (Bootstrap)
- Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing
- Java, Spring Framework, and SQL Server
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.