Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1 Columbus Circle NE Washington, DC 20544
Your middleware experience is needed to help support a Federal Agency’s build and upgrade of next generation software. As a Middleware Engineer, you will play a key role in the conception, creation, planning, implementation, and maintenance of new production systems. This multi-year project is located in downtown Washington, DC.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check
- Help establish an API-centric environment either by creating new API interfaces or enhancing existing APIs
- Support API usage in a diverse data environment across multiple databases and file formats
- Provide full life-cycle development including design, development, testing and implementation of projects that support business goals
- Take ownership of projects/tasks/issues and work them through to completion
- Develop and maintain architecture and integration documentation
- Participate in reviews to ensure processes support existing architecture, follow defined guidelines and coding standards and meet user requirements
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Java development
- JBoss Fuse Middleware
- API (REST, SOAP)
- Database development (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with OpenShift / Docker a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.