Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Microsoft Exchange Systems Administrator
5600 Fishers Lane Rockville, MD 20857
Our client is seeking a talented Microsoft Exchange Systems Administrator to work in their Rockville, MD location. Work with a Federal Government Agency that is responsible for providing federal health services to Indian Americans. As a Systems Administrator, you will support data center infrastructure services with system updates, patches, certificate management, system monitoring, and backups.
This is a long-term project with a feel-good mission. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s background requirements.
- Microsoft Exchange administration, email client connectivity support, disaster recovery and high availability, SMTP mail flow, PowerShell scripting and other messaging related technologies
- Be a member of the messaging team that is responsible for the enterprise level 7x24 management and support of Agency-wide electronic messaging systems
- Implementing and auditing of minimum security configurations, Exchange administration related activities such as mailbox/group management, configuration and implementation of Exchange high availability and replication, monitoring of Exchange connectivity and core services, automation/standardization of system configuration and processes and cross-training in various support areas
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience with the following:
- Exchange 2013
- Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, with the ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities
- ITIL V3/2011 Foundations Certified
- MCSE or MCSA is a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.