Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
MS Exchange Administrator
8425 John J. Kingman Rd Ft Belvoir, VA 22060 | Direct Hire
The defense of our country is paramount to our future. Keeping Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) out of the wrong hands is a 24/7/365 job. Our client is tackling this task and is in need of Junior-Level and Senior-Level MS Exchange Administrators. As an MS Exchange Administrator, you will bring your experience and problem-solving abilities to assist with the configuration management of the Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory on this Federal Government project!
This direct hire opportunity is located in Northern Virginia. Join this award-winning workplace supporting a vital Department of Defense initiative. Our Federal Government contract states an Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance is required.
- Assist in the development of system-level continuous monitoring strategy maintaining ongoing awareness of information security, patches, vulnerabilities, threats, policies, and standards
- Start to finish equipment configuration, to include designing, integration, and testing
- System security, checklists, patches, upgrades, configuration, troubleshooting and documentation of equipment required to maintain the Enterprise environments
- Development of system-level continuous monitoring strategy and awareness of information security, patches, and threats
- Assist with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory configuration management
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and network problems
- Handle hardware backup and recovery procedures
- 2 – 10 years of System Administration experience
- Experience with MS Exchange Server implementation from 2013 to 2016 and configuration management
- Associates Degree (or equivalent years of experience)
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and MS Exchange
- System security certification in accord with DoD Directive 01-M
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.