Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Linux Systems Administrator
Your Linux Systems Administration experience is needed on a Federal program based in Greenbelt, MD. As a Linux Systems Administrator, you will work with a team supporting and managing Linux/Unix systems in a heterogeneous environment. This project provides a wide range of high performance computing services in support of a critical Government mission.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check.
- 7+ years of Linux/Unix user experience
- Proficiency with Shell and Perl Scripting
- VMware/virtualization experience
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Puppet or Ansible system configuration management experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
- Prior NASA experience
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (OpenStack and Kubernetes) and Docker containers
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.