Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
103 West Broad Street Suite 200 Falls Church, VA 22046 US
Our client is a growing small business Government Contractor that has developed a software platform to improve the way government agencies share and manage information, both internally and externally. This is where you come in - they are adding a talented Linux / DevOps Engineer to their 5-person team to help deploy this software to their partners. This is a rare opportunity to join a talented team that is constantly expanding the scope of their technology talent. They will be rolling out an AI feature to their clients in the near future.
This position is based in Falls Church, VA, with the option to work remotely. Preference will be given to candidates living in the VA/DC/MD area. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Competitive Salary and Benefits with opportunity to advance into a Leadership role.
- Computer Science degree (Architect, Operations, Developer) and Masters degree is a plus (5 years of additional experience can be considered in lieu of MS degree)
- 3 - 5 years of experience with the following:
- Systems Engineering/DevOps, ideally from a fast-growing company
- Managing and administering Linux and Red Hat Enterprises
- Software Developer with Terraform and Ansible programing experience
- Managing Java and Apache Tomcat Services
- 3+ years AWS cloud experience working with Lambda, IAM, EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, VPC, EBS and Security tools
- Experience in virtualization/container (KVM, VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Ability to solve operational issues through engineering automated solutions
- Experience with system monitoring and alerting tools such as Splunk and Nagios
- Familiarity with backups, restores, and access management operations.
- Familiarity with release and configuration management (Subversion, Git)
- Experience in networking skills
- Project Management or Team Lead experience
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.