Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Linux Administrator is needed to support a Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a Linux Administrator, you will support the installation, configuration, and operation of the SAP ERP and ancillary technical components, primarily ensuring that UNIX/Linux operating system landscape complies with all necessary Army and DoD policies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with the following:
- LINUX Administration (RED HAT)
- LINUX Scripting
- 3 - 5 years LINUX installation, configuration, and operation experience
- 3 - 5 years OS installation and configuration, user provisioning, applying DISA STIGs
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud) is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.