Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java NLP / Developer, Senior Level
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235 US
The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Level Java / NLP Developer to work REMOTE on a Federal Project based in Woodlawn, MD. We’re looking for super techies for this project, with extensive experience in developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Your experience leveraging machine learning and natural language processing is critical to your success.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Master’s degree and 10 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java
- 3+ years of experience using Agile Development Methodologies
- 3+ years of experience using Natural Language Processing tools
- Expertise in a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .NET, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL, Python, NLP, AI/ML algorithms
- Experience with Machine Learning and Language Modeling is a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background check.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.