Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
7050 Fairgrounds Parkway San Antonio, TX 78238 US
Our direct and largest client has ongoing needs for Java Developers to work on a federal program based in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. REMOTE work is an option, but onsite candidates are strongly preferred.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the client’s background requirements. (Please don't apply if you don't meet the client's work status requirement.)
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Issue Management
- Release Management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information on our Referral Program, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.