Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developers - Mid Level
8830 Stanford Blvd Columbia, MD 21045 US
Our client has been awarded a MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT supporting a U.S. Homeland Security Mission. They have an opening for a Mid-Level Java Developer in Columbia, MD (a partial remote schedule is offered, but candidates must be local.) Join a team of developers building the next generation of customer engagement systems for Federal Service Agencies. In this role, you will build web and backend applications/services for a credentialing/case management system. Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to the Secret Level. An existing Interim or Active Secret Clearance is a bonus!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience using Java development tools (e.g., Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to the Secret Level. An existing Interim or Active Secret Clearance is a bonus!
- Experience with SAFe Agile Delivery framework
- Experience in a large-scale Federal IT program
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral..
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.