Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developers, Junior-Level
420 National Business Pkwy Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Our direct end client is looking for several Junior Java Developers to support a US Homeland Security program. This is a long-term Federal contract located in Annapolis Junction, and there is no better time to hop on board! Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. You will be responsible for designing and developing biometric models and algorithms, as well as assisting back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an interim or active Secret Clearance.
- 1 - 4 years of Java Development experience
- Experience with Java/J2EE, SQL, IBM MQ
- Java back-end programming experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an interim or active Secret Clearance
- ICAgile Certified Professional
- Experience with AngularJS, Serenity, Selenium, and Application Performance Tuning
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.