Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developers, Junior, Mid, and Senior Level
Reston, VA 20190
The Squires Group, Inc. has contract openings for Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Java Developers to join a Federal Project in Reston, VA. Our client is building and maintaining a marketplace to assist applicants with their Federal Healthcare needs. The Java Developers will define technical requirements to support business requirements, participate in detailed design, and perform code reviews. You will also evaluate system performance and consumption issues, review test plans and provide technical guidance and support to others.
Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply but must have resided in the US for the last 3 consecutive years. You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
Junior Java Developer: 1 – 5 years of Java development experience
Mid-Level Java Developer: 5 – 14 years of Java development experience
Senior Java Developer: 14+ years of Java development experience
- Depending on skill level, novice or proficiency with SQL, REST technologies, Scala, and technology architecture design
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply, but must have resided in the US for the last 3 consecutive years. You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.