Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
901 D Street SW, Suite 1010 Washington, DC
Our client is looking to add several Java Developers to a Federal program located in Washington, DC. Join a team of developers that are using JAVA, REST, Kafka, AWS, Akka, OpenShift, and Docker in an Agile setting to develop a real-time, single source application. A strong designer/coder is needed to be able to support the efforts of this team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Agile Development Methodology
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.