Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for an experienced Java Developer. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. As a Java Developer, you will use your Java experience to support solution development for this critical Federal Government program.
This program is located in Reston, VA, and offers a fast-paced work environment, where team members are passionate about their work and the Agency’s mission. If this exciting project sounds interesting to you, contact us today.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain the necessary clearance.
- Perform Angular and Spring Boot design and development
- Write Selenium automated test cases
- Participate in requirements sessions and code reviews
- Perform design, development, unit testing, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of J2EE application
- Update and create technical documentation (e.g., build plans, release plans, release notes)
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to production issues
- Coordinate stakeholders to understand functional/technical concepts and recommend solutions
- 5 years of experience with the following:
- Java programming
- J2EE programming (Struts)
- Hibernate or Spring
- Relational DB (Oracle) and SQL
- Information technology consulting and systems development
- 1+ years of experience in Angular and Spring Boot design and development
- Knowledge of Rational Tool Set (ClearQuest, ClearCase, and Rational Team Concert)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain the necessary clearance
- 1 - 2 years experience in writing Selenium automated test cases
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.