Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6401 Security Blvd Woodlawn, MD 21235
The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer/Architect to join a Federal Project in Woodlawn, MD. We’re looking for super techies for this project, with extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting applications, operating systems, and other system software. This position has the potential for multi-year extensions and includes a Sign-On Bonus payable after 90 days on the project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience with the following:
- J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets
- Node.js, React JS and Angular JS GUI skills
- With Maven, Jenkins, and OpenShift
- Writing REST based/JSON API Design
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.