Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer - Mid Level
420 National Business Pkwy Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Java Developer to support a U.S. Homeland Security program. This multi-year Federal project is in Annapolis Junction, MD, and offers a hybrid work schedule. Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. As a member of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for the design and development of Java code for a large-scale national security system.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance. (Preference is given to those with an existing clearance.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of hands-on Java development experience
- Experience with J2EE or other Java frameworks (e.g., Spring)
- Experience using Java development tools (e.g., Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- 3 years of work experience with Web development technologies (HTML, JSP, etc.)
- 3 years of work experience with Linux/Unix shell scripting (e.g., ksh, bash, csh, etc.)
- Experience working with SAFe Agile delivery framework is a plus
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance (Active Secret Clearance is preferred)
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.