Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Senior
901 D Street SW, Suite 1010 Washington, DC | Contract
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
- 3 – 5 years of experience with the following:
- Agile Development Methodology
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
- 1+ years of experience with JSON; AJAX; Bootstrap; Oracle
- Experience leading junior developers
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.