Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Senior
Rosslyn, VA 22209 | Contract
Our direct client has a contract opportunity for a Senior-Level Java Developer for a Federal Project in Northern Virginia. Join a team of developers building the next generation of customer engagement systems for Federal Service Agencies. This is a modernization project, designed so the agency can better handle new requirements and the volume associated with Immigration Reform and e-Verify.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Work with product owners and team lead to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process
- Design and develop the infrastructure architecture and develop automated scripts meant for building development and production environments
- Monitor the business’s site/software, ensuring standard compliance.
- Check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on Gradle, Git, and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests using JUnit
- 4 years of recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using Java
- 3 years of experience using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- 2 years of experience with the following:
- Amazon WebServices integration
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the following:
- Automated Testing
- Web-based GUI development
- Database experience with Oracle, Hibernate, and PostgreSQL
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.