Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Senior
One Park Place Annapolis, MD 21401 | Direct Hire
We are looking for a passionate Senior-Level Java Developer that has widespread experience with open source software. Join a company that Inc. 5000 has named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in 2016. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for full lifecycle development and have a good understanding of the software stack needed to deliver quality products.
Located in Annapolis, MD, the Senior Java Developer is a newly created role within the company. If you are motivated and ready to take ownership of this position on a dynamic, fast-paced team, please apply! This direct hire opportunity offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health insurance plan, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. Our client works hard and knows how to have fun along the way!
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Verify software development processes are followed on the project based on industry standard best practices
- Full stack development and design, experience with tools of the trade
- Work collaboratively with all levels of the company to create the best possible product
- Participate in Agile software development practices with a commitment to learning and growing in Agile software development, technologies, tools, and techniques
- Forecast and track progress against the goals, while setting and resetting expectations with stakeholders and the team
- Experience with the following technologies:
- CSS/HTML 5
- Applications using stateless/RESTful backend
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Source control (GitLab)
- Cloud computing
- Experience with any of the following:
- Graph (Neo4j), Key Value, Tuple Store, Columnar Memory, and in-memory functionality
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.