Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Senior
132 National Business Parkway Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
The Squires Group has a critical need for a Senior Java Developer for a Federal project in Annapolis Junction, MD. This is a fast-paced work environment supporting mission critical systems. Our client has implemented a solution that encompasses MQ and DB2 on a J2EE compliant server (WebSphere) to support U.S. Homeland Security and enhance the security of air travel to protect the public in various U.S. transportation modes and infrastructures. The Senior Java Developer will develop and design new features requested by the Federal customer. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Secret Clearance.
- Design and develop J2EE components as part of the development team
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Perform code maintenance based on problem reports and production issues
- Documentation of software design and code
- Senior Level JAVA skills to hit the ground running
- Springs Framework experience
- IBM MQ - Message Queue experience
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS)/LIBERTY Application Server
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.