Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Mid-Level
132 National Business Parkway Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
The Squires Group, Inc. has a critical need for a Mid-Level Java Developer for a Federal project in Annapolis Junction, MD. This is a fast paced work environment, where everyone needs to take initiative and take ownership for their work. Our client has implemented a solution that encompasses MQ and DB2 on a J2EE compliant server (WebSphere) to support US Homeland Security and enhance the security of air travel to protect the public in various U.S. transportation modes and infrastructures. The Mid-Level Java Developer will develop and design new features requested by the customer. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an interim Secret Clearance.
- Design and develop J2EE components as part of the development team
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Perform code maintenance based on problem reports and production issues
- Documentation of software design and code
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Object Oriented Design
- J2EE Web Development
- XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, SOAP and related technologies
- Knowledge of Struts2, Hibernate and Spring
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an interim Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.s@
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.