Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Junior-Level
420 National Business Pkwy Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
Our direct end client is looking for a Junior-Level Java Developer to support a U.S. Homeland Security program. This ten-year Federal project is located in Annapolis Junction, MD, work is being performed REMOTELY until COVID restrictions are lifted. Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. As a member of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for the design and development of Java code for a large-scale national security system.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to receive a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those already possessing an Active or Interim Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of Java development experience to build enterprise applications
- 1+ years of experience with using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- 1+ years of work experience with Web development technologies (HTML, JSP, etc.)
- Experience with SAFe Agile delivery framework is preferred
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to receive a Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.