Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Application Developer, Senior-Level ** CLEARED **
420 National Business Parkway Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
Calling all Fully Cleared Mid and Senior Level Java Application Developers! This Top Secret - FS Poly Cleared opportunity to develop in an Agile environment is in Annapolis Junction, MD. This role will provide an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack which includes CORE UI with REACT, Java, Camunda, DevOps, UI/UX and Test Automation. It’s a great time to join this project which supports the Financial, HR/Workforce and Logistics divisions as they move onto the AWS Cloud.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly.
Flex Schedules are available: choose an early or late shift between 6am – 6pm, 4 / 10 shifts, or a 30-hour work week. The goal is to find the schedule that can work best for you.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
- 3+ years Java application Development Experience – Mid Level
- 4+ years of Java Application Development Experience – Senior Level
- Experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Security+ Certification is required within six months of joining team
- Core Java EE Design Patterns, RESTful Services, and Java Programming Language
- Experience with Object Oriented development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Experience integrating information systems into Service Oriented architectures (SOA) or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures.
- Experience implementing solutions with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-controlled access.
- Experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Experience applying comprehensive application knowledge to provide technical and system design guidance to the application development team.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.