Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java/Angular JS Developer
2300 Dulles Station Blvd Herndon, VA 20171
Our client is one of the nation’s top tier consulting firms. Focused on innovation, they have been featured in the top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune magazine. They have a contract opportunity for a Java/Angular JS Developer to join a Federal project in Herndon, VA.
Candidates with H1 visa status that have lived in the U.S. for the last 3 years continuously are welcome to apply.
- Design and develop applications using JQuery/Java/Hibernate/AngularJS/JSF
- Configure application servers
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to applications
- Analyze the server performance and provide the code fixes to fine tune the existing J2EE application
- 5+ years of J2EE development using AngularJS, JQuery, JSON and Hibernate4
- Experience with database development including PL/SQL in Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Development experience with WebServices, REST ATOM Feeds with XML
- Knowledge of application servers: WebLogic, JBoss
- Experience with source code repository: SVN, RTC, Git Hub, etc.
- Experience with IDE, SQL tools, and build tool – ANT, Maven, JBoss Studio
- Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems experience
- 3+ years of experience working with JSF Hibernate full stack development
- 3+ years of experience with deployment scripting using Linux
- Experience with backend PostgreSQL and Oracle 12c Databases
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.