Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Integration Analyst, Senior
Suitland, MD 20746
A Senior Integration Analyst is needed for a Federal Project in Prince George’s County, MD. This project is one of the leading sources of quality data about the nation’s people and economy. As a Senior Integration Analyst, you will lead the definition, design and documentation of technical environments.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Deploy solution architectures
- Conduct analysis of alternative architectures
- Create architectural standards
- Define processes to ensure conformance with standards, institute solution-testing criteria
- Promote a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures
- Supervise developers in the development of software designs, computer programming, and system testing
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards
- Develop team work plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Components in modern web architectures
- Implementation and integration of automated deployment tools, such as Jenkins
- Managing source code repositories, such as Subversion, including branch and merge management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- 1 year of experience with scripting languages including Python, Perl, Unix/Linux Shell (bash, csh, other) or PowerShell
- 1 year of experience operating, monitoring and reporting on modern web systems and the underlying infrastructure
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.