Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
If systematic development of instructional specifications is what you excel at, this is an opportunity you will want to learn more about. Our client is one of the nation's leading Cybersecurity firms that is defending customer networks from advanced cyber-attacks. They are in need of an Instructional Designer to work with their technical writing team and cyber SMEs to develop objective and course content.
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can be located in either Fulton, MD or Tysons Corner, VA. Remote candidates local to the MD/DC/VA area may be considered. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Work with Technical Writing Team and Cyber SMEs to write objectives and course content
- Develop product training storyboards (ILT, eLearning, video)
- Refine content to address customer training needs and feedback
- Manage work to allocated effort and schedule
- 2+ years’ instructional design experience for adult learners in corporate environment, with experience in multimedia design
- Experience with common courseware rapid development tools (i.e., Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia)
- Experience writing scenario-based, narrative-driven, interactive, multimedia web-based or live instruction courseware
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven track record for excellent research skills, and written and verbal communication
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Experience in Product Training-related subjects such as networking, analysis, or cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.