Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Infrastructure Automation Engineer
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Our client has a direct hire opportunity for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer. Join a team of the nation’s leading Cybersecurity experts that are defending customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can work in either their Maryland or Virginia office. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader in the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain systems in the cloud or on-premise, and support infrastructure needs
- Employ measures to ensure the deployed infrastructure is secure and available
- Advise and assist team members to deploy and configure collection services and tools
- Maintain the infrastructure and make recommendations to improve operations
- Deploy and configure services needed to meet collection objectives
- Work with team members to move data to the appropriate data stores
- Must have a background in Cyber Security field
- 5+ years' experience with system engineering and network and system administration with strong skills in orchestration and automated deployments
- Experience and knowledge with designing, building, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure both on-premise and in cloud environments
- Experience configuring and deploying a variety of services on both Linux and Windows
- Experience with orchestration and infrastructure automation tools
- Familiar with some of the following: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Docker
- Programming in Python, Go or similar
- Cloud architecture
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Experience with the tools used to design, build, deploy, and maintain infrastructure in a variety of cloud environments
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.