Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Information Systems Security Engineer
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years,) they are looking to hire an Information Systems Security Manager in their Columbia, MD location.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Review technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
- Design, develop, implement and integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of agency security policy and enterprise solutions
- Support the building of security architectures and enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- 7 years’ experience as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 4 years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- DoD 8570 compliance with ASAE Level 1
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.