Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Information System Security Officer, Junior-Level
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
Are you interested in working for an organization that is committed to using the latest and greatest technology on a 10-year project? This Federal program, located in Columbia, MD, has a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program. Our client is looking for a Junior-Level Information System Security Officer to join their exciting 10-year Federal Government project. As a Junior-Level ISSO, you will provide configuration management for information system security software, hardware, and firmware. Because technology is changing so quickly, this program affords you plenty of opportunities to enrich your skills!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Assist with the planning and coordination the IT security programs and policies
- Understand the Assessment and Automation (A&A) process for accreditation
- Assist with the validation or approval of user authorization for accounts
- Assist with the collaboration with System and Network administrators in understanding and documenting data flow and architecture diagrams
- Assist with the maintaining the operational baseline of systems
- Provide ongoing continuous monitoring to assigned systems
- Assist with providing and validating the operational security posture of systems
- Ability to understand the POA&M process as well as track and closeout any outstanding liens
- Assist with performing security relevant changes
- Assist with performing vulnerability assessments to ensure updates and system baseline are enforced
- Manage protective or corrective measure when an IA incident or vulnerability is discovered
- 2 years of experience as an ISSO in programs or contracts of similar scope
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline (2 additional years of ISSO experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.