Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Information System Security Engineer, Entry-Level
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
Are you interested in working for an organization that is committed to using the latest and greatest technology on a 10-year project? This Federal program, located in Columbia, MD, has a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program. Our client is looking for an Entry-Level Information System Security Engineer to join their exciting 10-year Federal Government project. As an Entry-Level ISSE, you will review and perform technical security assessments to identify points of vulnerability and non-compliance. Because technology is changing so quickly, this program affords you plenty of opportunities to enrich your skills!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Review security architectures, firewall configurations, IDS/IPS, and security controls for new and proposed systems
- Develop and manage strategic and tactical physical, personnel and procedural security programs
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Provide software vulnerability remediation advice to software developers and software development teams
- Implement security vulnerability testing tools to provide continuous monitoring and patch verification
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
- Provide detailed security recommendations for the secure development and maintenance of systems
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Provide security operations support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline
- Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- IAT level I baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.