Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Information Security Analyst
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Endpoint Security has never been more important - computer network connections are the pathways for malicious intrusion and potential compromise of company data. Our client is in need of an Information Security Analyst to lead the Endpoint Security Operations Team at their Northern Virginia location. Work with this Federal Agency responsible for preserving and promoting confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. This is a critical role requiring interaction with Federal employees and senior managers and your experience with Endpoint Security will be highly valued.
This role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Provide expert operational/engineering support for administering Endpoint Security products including file and e-mail anti-malware, host intrusion prevention, host firewall, device control, and application whitelisting
- Evaluate technical requirements and ensure they are implemented in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and escalate critical system issues with various engineering and operations groups
- Participate on cross-organization “tiger teams” to coordinate investigation and remediation of high-visibility and mission critical issues
- Evaluate custom Endpoint Security exception policies in the context of security best practices
- Monitor deployment of Endpoint Security products, patches, and hotfixes across the Windows and UNIX environments
- 10 years of experience with the following:
- Endpoint Security
- Testing and configuring various security products
- Information Assurance
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.