Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Information Assurance Security Specialist
Reston, VA 20170
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for a Senior Information Assurance Security Specialist for a Federal project in Reston, VA. This is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you will contribute innovative solutions and consult with many different Federal Agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of experience in InfoSec specializing in NIST RMF—DHS-specific experience highly desired
- 4 years of extensive knowledge and experience with information security standards, policies, and practices – NIST SP 800-53 rev4, SP 800-37 rev2, FIPS-199, DHS 4300A
- 3 years of experience with AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, or Cloud implementations and environments
- 3+ years of experience with the following is preferred:
- Writing information system security documentation (System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), PTAs, PIAs, CMPs, CPs, and IRPs)
- Using vulnerability assessment tools (NESSUS, AppDetective, etc.), analyzing and interpreting assessment results
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and functionalities (e.g., firewalls, Windows/Linux servers, Active Directory (AD), Splunk, Solarwinds, CyberArk, etc.)
- CISSP or CISM certifications are a huge plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.