Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Informatica ETL Developer
1953 Gallows Rd Vienna, VA 22182 | Contract to Hire
Our client in an award-winning employer that has supported the Federal Government for more than 30 years. They are in the beginning stages of a 5-year contract supporting an agency responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. Tasked with a modernization of the enrollment process, they are in need of an Informatica ETL Developer to work in this fast-paced agile environment. As an Informatica ETL Developer, you will work with a team developing a custom system and migrating data from obsolete data stores to new data stores.
Our client prefers contract to hire, but will consider a long-term contractor. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Coding and development using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), and Informatica Power Center
- Data analysis and data migration design
- Automated testing
- Support data validation, cleansing, and mapping
- Test BI reports, data extracts, data marts
- Work on SQL & No-SQL database technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience
- Strong experience with ETL/Informatica, Oracle, and related technologies
- Familiarity with GIT repository
- Experience with the following:
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- SQL & No-SQL
- ETL tools and concepts (e.g., Informatica),
- Reporting tools (e.g., Cognos)
- Forward-thinking problem solver
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.